- Improved User Experience: The new responsive design of the patient portal appropriately adapts on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile) to significantly improve the user experience including improved readability and interaction.
- Improved User Interface: Redesigned user interface to meet the current web accessibility standards and in line with our new brand.
- Simplified Navigation: Simplified main navigation in logical grouping on the left hand side, and moved patient profile and settings to the top right.
- Functionality remains the same: All users will have access to the same functionality as the old portal.
- Multilingual support: Ability to change language of the patient portal – English and Māori. We will be introducing additional languages in the near future.